Tuesday 18 March 2014

Instax snapshots from Paris



Last night we got back from our Paris trip. It was so inspiring and we managed to fit so much in including a lot of walking! The weather was amazing so it was a great opportunity to experience everything on foot. (There was also a high level of pollution so the metro was free for the weekend which was handy for tired feet breaks.) We visited the Pompidou, Notre Dame (my favourite building in Paris,) Arc de Triomphe, Lourve, Jardin de Tuileries, Eiffel Tower, Musee D'Orsay, Musee d'Art Moderne, Musee de Montmarte, Invalides, saw a show at The Moulin Rouge - which I loved! and took a boat cruise down the river Seine on our last day. The trip was filled with art, culture, macaroons and coffee, it was so good. I'm feeling inspired to purchase a National Art Pass  after the trip to make the most of the museums in London, it offers 50% off many major exhibitions and I think it will be a good incentive to encourage me to go to more exhibitions and shows. I'm going to share another post with my favourite bits from our Paris museum visits, there were lots but here's some snapshots from my instax camera. I love this camera - it was really sunny while we were there so a few of the photo's were a bit too overexposed but I love the little collection of pics that did come out, hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment